To become a member
BEING A MEMBER MEANS:
- Adhering to our cause : advocating for the rights and interests of individuals with ASD and their families;
- Having a united voice in supporting our advocacy initiatives;
- Participating in our gatherings, protests and advocacy events;
- Participating in our assemblies and becoming involved in our committees or board;
- Demonstrating the importance of accessing services that meet the needs of children, adolescents and adults with ASD and the needs of their families.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO AUTISME MONTRÉAL’S MEMBERS:
- Shadowing – babysitting service;
- Week-end respite service at «La Maisonnette»;
- Respite service during the Christmas period, as well as a day camp during spring break;
- Summer day camps (3 à 24 years old);
- Swimming lessons;
- Listening and support service;
- Support group and activities for adults with ASD, without intellectual delay;
- Conferences and information sessions;
- Documentation Centre;
- Electronic monthly newsletter, as well as access to the FQA’s l’EXPRESS newsletter (located at our office);
If you wish to receive services from Autisme Montréal, you must be a member of the association.
Who can be a user member: Any individual with an autism spectrum disorder, any extended family member and students. The annual fee is $30.
Who can be a support member: Any professional or individual who wishes to support the actions ofAutisme Montréal. The annual fee is $55.
Who can be a corporate member: Any corporation, association or other group that wishes to support the actions of Autisme Montréal and that demonstrates an interest in autism spectrum disorders. The annual fee is $125. (Contact us)
Online registration here