MEMBERS REUNION: A LUNCHEON TO MARK THE END OF THE YEAR
All members of Autism Montreal are cordially invited to join the Board of Directors and the entire team for a luncheon at the annual meeting. We would like to propose an in-person meeting, subject to confirmation as the situation evolves.
- When: Saturday, June 11, 9 a.m.
- Where: 4450 rue St-Hubert, 6th floor, Montreal
- Luncheon: free of charge.
We will take stock of what has been accomplished in 2021–2022.
To confirm your attendance, please contact Reception no later than June 1 at (514) 524-6114 ext. 0 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Are you interested in getting more actively involved in the cause of autism? It is now possible to become a member of the Board of Directors of Autism Montreal and help improve the quality of life of people with ASD.
To find out more, please follow these guidelines:
- Contact Chantal Pivin at (514) 524-6114, ext. 0 to request an application form;
- Return the completed form via email to email@example.com;
- Applications will be accepted up to and including May 6.
Click here to consult the complete candidacy and nomination process.